Getting to know each other...

Ricardo Marcelo Felix Marin Diaz, a large name, that belongs to me, the creator of this blog. I was born in 1999 in a such a big family, with 2 siblings and some brothers and sisters in law, in the moment that I am writhing this blog I am 18 and I am studding  chemistry in the Universidad de Chile. A special characteristic of me, is that all  the time, I want to know everything, I'm very curious about how and why does things work like in the way it does, and how do I can create things that are in my head and make it works. Another distinct feature of me is that I can not be still, I'm always trying to learn some stuff or doing some exercise or moving because of yes, I think that I'm hyperactive and I have a kind of problem about being

Comments

Popular Posts