My first and unique Concert.

When I was a child, everyone were talking about the concerts that they had been on, how awesome the concerts were, they all show the videos they record there and how some artist sound in live, everyone… except for me. That’s because the different concert that in Chile were in my child, were not like my favorites ones,  also,  in my family were not like tons of money to be spend on a concert.


 So, when I could start working, I start collecting some money to make this fantasy true.
It was until last year I went to my first concert, The Pierce the Veil one, the 15 of July, and it was a awesome experience. Pierce the Veil is an American post-hardcore band, whit some really impactful and poetic lyrics and great a sounds, whit awesome voices.



The concert was in the night, but in the morning, I went, with a friend, to the hotel the band was staying, and there we could talk some few words and take a photo with the band members, it was wonderful. Then during the night, we enjoy the concert, who last like 2 hours, it was fill of energy from the public, who sang very loud and it was really grateful seeing this, there I meet some really good friends, and some experiences that I will never forget.

Comments

  1. I can't believe that you actually met the artists!!! Oh my, how lucky you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts