Is very common to search some distraction for our life, some activity to scape form the routine on this super structured present.


 When I was a child, I was a very hyperactive kid, so my family inscribed on many municipality lessons, all related whit the body and health, in the begging, I were doing circus and gymnastic, but then the time past an I knew some friends and start doing capoeira and theatre, which become my actually hobbies.


The capoeira is very beautiful an full of movement, it start like a training for the Brazilian slaves which were confused whit a dance, so it went by unnoticed as a training. But now it has a full culture behind, its gives a message of respect a harmony that means a lot to me, and it’s because I practice.



As there are many hobbies that I really like to practice more, there are other that I think I will never do, like collecting stamps or buy something particular, because I enjoy doing my hobbies without paying, in any place and developing some abilities practicing them.

Comments

  1. you still be so hyperactive, good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my cousin practice something relationated to gymnastic, it´s good to see anyone who practice too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gymnastic is not an activity for me, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts